Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Love Letter!



Your voice is an intonation of a nostalgic melody
The very sound of your breath brings me to sublimity
Your ways are tender, provident, and pure
Counting on you I am certain, incandescently sure
You are the beginning and end to our story
My sunshine morning glory

My tears of joy are like crystalized snow
I want to crawl into your mould
I am with you forever to behold
Our love story I want to be told
Your piercing eyes mesmerize my soul
Your very presence gives me conviction
Without your love there is no existence

You are the undeniable substance in my vigor
The steed I steered through the calming river
The impression of your touch makes me quiver

Together we radiate in splendor
Our gaze beams with chemistry
Through you my hope abounds with infinite clemency

You brighten the colors in my garden
My faith is renewed with you as my one true spartan

You make my heart palpitate
Your love can only insatiate

Your smile brings me home
I know with you I’m never alone

You are my love, my breath of life
I can’t wait to be your one true lover, your beloved wife!

Biography: Love is never set in stone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment