Saturday, May 2, 2015

Love Ballad

As I remain…

I burst with emotion
Your love is golden
A spilling heart of splendor
My soul effortlessly surrenders
I move endlessly in motion
My heart has been stolen
Aware of this notion
My mind is a locomotion

My heart is always aglow
Without you I am in woe

As you remain…

Designed by love
You are my dove
A true blessing from above
Though these words are few
With each silent moment beside you
I am made anew

You are the remedy to my soul
Indebted to you I will always uphold

A soothing calm
You are like balm
Always healing my wounds
I was made a prerequisite to you
My one and only gentleman groom
Only with you, I am always in bloom

Your eloquence radiates inflection
Always in need of your affection
Sanity seems like an infection
You are my only exception

You are the fire that burns within me
The touch of your lips only serves to revive me

Even in the darkness of night
You light up the sky with brightness light
My tears of joy glisten in the moonlight
Unlike the brightest star
Your brilliance glistens by far

Your essence serves to personify the rose moss
Without you I would be at a loss
Your breath unclutters my thoughts
Your sweet kisses are like applesauce
Formed to inhale your very essence
I long to endure forever your presence

I belong to you as you belong to me
Given every opportunity we exist in unity
You are all I’ll ever need
Only you complete me

Happy Anniversary!

Autobiographical: I don't believe I know what it's like to ever feel healthy mutual love. This poem was written hypothetically. Friends who have celebrated their anniversary inspired it. This is dedicated to you! I hope that it touches your heart and that it inspires you in some way. Maybe someday I will be touched by the love bug and feel inspired to dedicate a poem to the person I love. In the meantime, I will continue to support those of you who are blessed with a wonderful mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment