Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mourning Dew

I'm the small drop you forsake every morning and night
Glistening in the sunlight to quench your every delight

Aye, stand naked before you in the midst of your shamelessness
Astounded by the immense ignorance, I stand in timelessness

You come in desperation, only to be my endless blight
In my complexity I serve as spright, yet go unnoticed till twilight

Unconditionally supply you with every need, only to reach me in your selfish greed
I revive the substance of life’s cycle with purity, however, you continue in your obduracy

To you I remain nameless but to me you remain faithless even unto my final phase
Numbered are your days, for you are standing at the threshold of Judgment Day unsure of your stay

Until we meet again, tomorrow or tonight, it is my duty in the night sky or in the daylight bright
To touch your soul without fright, that you realize it is God’s might
Even on a cellular level
You are undeniably a drevil
No matter how microscopic
Your vision will remain myopic

She lulls

Photo credits: Frank Vacante "Up and Coming Photography" on FB

No comments:

Post a Comment